Manual Spark Ignition, Flame Sensing Fire Pit Inserts
The Good Life – Outdoors
Outdoor anytime entertaining with a unique gas fire pit – a gas fire feature – to gather around this magical feature in conversation – be it around the swimming pool, in the garden, on the patio or verandah, or dedicated entertainment area – it is sure to impress. It will provide heat as well as be the central focal point of your entertainment area.
Syam fire pits are designed for outdoor use, are essentially round, rectangular, square or linear as a basic design, but can be tailored to suit your exact needs. All that is required from your side is the final finish – this being the rock, slate, metal, (a combination of both), surrounding feature, cement or whatever your imagination allows.
Especially beautiful at night time as this is when and where their real beauty is displayed, as dancing flames capture your attention and imagination in mesmerizing fashion.
SYAM can also supply outdoor pot features in various material such as cement, stainless steel and copper for your fire pit on request from our customers.
Manual Spark Ignition, Thermocouple Sensing Fire Pit Inserts
Perfect if no AC power to enclosure. Our mid-range complete drop-in fire pit insert kit utilizes a standing pilot with thermocouple to safely control gas flow, manual spark igniter (2 x 1.5V Battery), and a pilot valve. Simply flip ignition spark switch, depress knob for 30 seconds and enjoy!
Syam Manual Spark Ignition fire pits are all tested and approved to SANS 1539 and issued with Safe Appliance Permits by the LPGSASA.
Syam fire pits are required to be installed by a Registered SAQCC Gas Practitioner in accordance with SANS 10087-1 (LP Gas) or SANS 827 (NG) and the Operators Manual supplied with the appliance.
Fire pit inserts include assembled stainless steel pan & stainless steel burner, control box with pilot assembly, and flex line.
- Comes fully assembled, ready to drop in – simple low cost installation.
- Utilizes a standing pilot with thermocouple to safely control gas flow, manual spark igniter (AA battery) and safety pilot valve.
- Perfect for fire pits without electricity and desire for flame sensing.
- Spark ignition – No match required.
- Flame sensing – flame blows out, gas will turn off.
- 304 Stainless Steel: – Valve box, burners, pan & connections – improved corrosion resistance for the great outdoors.
- Gas pressure: – Standard 2.8 kPa for LPG & 2.0 kPa for NG supply.
- Includes 600mm flex line.
- Environmentally Friendlier: – Smokeless, odourless and visually appealing.
- To be used with Syam Fireglass or lava rock.
- Clay logs can be placed on top of this for a realistic wood fire.
Round - 350 to 1050
Linear - 600 to 2400
H Burner - 600 to 1350
Square - 450 to 750
Custom sizes available on request.